Thursday 20 January 2011

Life Drawing



Life Drawing 

First week back into life drawing, we did the usual quick poses and then slightly long poses, which I didn't really get into I couldn't really get the drawing lose enough to capture the pose. 

The other thing that we drew this week was a long pose for around 20 minutes, which didn't really go well for me at the beginning as I couldn't get the proportions right, but then I decided to start drawing with the side of the charcoal. This began to give me a much more rustic style with no harsh lines, which seemed to work much better for me. I then used this technique for the last pose, which again seemed to help me get the proportion and shape. 

(This is something I want to try again in next weeks session) 



No comments:

Post a Comment