Sunday 6 February 2011

Life Drawing


Life Drawing 

In this weeks life drawing session we started off with the three line task in which we were told to capture the essence of the pose. Then we moved onto drawing a movement in process, for this I tried a slightly different method than I usually use, which was to draw over the top of the previous pose. This worked really well not so much as a brilliant drawing, but in getting me to think about how to animate that movement. 

For the last half an hour of the session we did another black paper white chalk piece, which I really enjoyed working on, as it really got you to focus on the structure of the body rather than just the outline. It was also interesting to see how the light looked when cast upon a muscle structure, which I haven't been able to get across in this picture, but is something that I really want to capture next time.  



No comments:

Post a Comment