Thursday 13 January 2011

2D animation


2D Animation
(Double take)

Sadly this is the last animation im going to be doing with box man, so Iv'e made sure that it's a good one. This weeks task was to make my box man character do a double take, like ones often featured in classics like looney tunes. 

The main principles that I have had to use in this weeks task are mainly the same as the previous weeks like timing, squash and stretch and overlap with the addition of one of the most important elements of animation (exaggeration). Over all I think I've done a pretty good job with this piece, the only real criticism I have is maybe there should be a little more anticipation to make the movement a little more dynamic and  enable it to showoff the exaggeration.     

  

No comments:

Post a Comment