Monday 6 June 2011

Editing, Editing and more Editing


Title Sequence Project 
(Editing)

For the last week and most of this weekend I've pretty much been editing non stop really while kirsti's been  finishing off and scanning the jungle sequence drawings, unfortunately I cant show you what we have done so far because it's being a proving to be a real pain to export, but I can tell you it's beginning to really come together.  

The ink splat and the compass rotating on the page that I have been working on this week are nearing completion which has allowed me to begin to put them in a sequence with the live footage so we can see how the timing looks, and begin to put the titles in the next few days, which hopefully ill export and post   tomorrow so you can see how its looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment